Professional Writing Services
Learn more about the different writing styles we offer
My philosophy of grant writing is play to win. Grant funding is more competitive than ever. Since the economic downturn, more nonprofits and businesses are Read More ...
Do you need help creating effective communications for your nonprofit or business? From start to finish, we will provide professional polish to develop and deliver Read More ...
Cass Erickson, Founder of Writing for the Workplace, LLC, is a versatile writer and accomplished editor with more than 20 years of experience. Prior to Read More ...
Writing for the Workplace, LLC, a fund development firm, is dedicated to helping clients succeed. We assist nonprofit organizations in articulating their story and design innovative programs to solve current problems and increase capacity. We provide grant writing services tailored for submissions to private foundations, corporations, and state and federal agencies. Specializing in the environment, education, STEM education (11 wins), and the humanities. Successful track record. Eleven years of fund development experience.
We provide expertise in the following areas to achieve the best possible outcomes and return on investment for clients:
- Grant Readiness – Provide recommendations to new organizations to prepare them for applying for grants
- Grant Research – Identify funding opportunities with foundations, corporations, and state and federal agencies that are aligned with your mission; create annual grant calendars
- Program Development – Assist clients in the design of programs that will attract funding
- Proposal Writing – Telling your story in a compelling way combined with proven best practices, including current research findings
- Proposal Editing – Expert editing to provide professional polish to your grant application, contributing to its success
- Proposal Reviewing – Offering a fresh perspective and recommendations to strengthen your application; will provide a comprehensive review of your proposal and ensure you’re meeting the grant guidelines outlined in the RFP; experienced reviewer of both foundation and federal grants
- Sustainable fund-raising strategies, including recommendations for next steps
- Establish and maintain contact and relationships with foundation, state, and federal agency staff
- Grant writing training for your staff (via Zoom or Skype)
- Annual grant calendars
- Concept papers
- Entrepreneurial Coaching via Zoom – Helping you launch a grant consulting business, enabling you to work remotely
- Feasibility Studies
- Grant research
- Grant proposals (state, federal, and foundations)
- Interim and final reports
- Letters of Inquiry
- Letters of Introduction
- Logic models
- Talking points
- Telephone scripts for talking with funders
- Theory of Change
From start to finish, we can create effective communications for your nonprofit or business. With more than 20 years of experience, we can assist you in developing and delivering effective content in a variety of print and electronic formats. For more information, see https://writingfortheworkplace.com/communications-projects/.
Offering a 30-minute complimentary consultation to discuss next steps and/or a project you have in mind.