- Proofreading, copyediting, and writing with a focus on content, clarity, style, grammar, word choice, consistency and 100 percent accuracy.
- Editorial project management from concept to delivery: develop timelines and desktop publishing.
- Collaborate with writers, editors, designers, photographers, and printers to create effective communications for both print and electronic media.
- Skilled at working with ESL (English as a Second Language) and ELL (English Language Learners) authors.
- Knowledge of Associated Press (AP) Style and Chicago Manual of Style.
- Alumni magazines
- Annual reports
- Book proposals
- Doctoral dissertations
- Feature articles
- Marketing materials
- Personal statements for graduate school admission (have helped students enroll at Oxford, MIT, Cornell, and The George Washington University Law School)
- Press releases
- Student-staff directories
- Technical magazines
- Web site copy
Contact Cass for a 30-minute complimentary consultation to discuss your fund development or communications projects.